Therapy for those recuperating from physical or mental illness that encourages rehabilitation through the performance of activities required in daily life. Goals are to help patients achieve independence, meaning, and satisfaction in all areas of their lives.
- Low-Vision Program : Addresses functional limitations that have resulted from vision loss, including age-related eye diseases.
- Alpha-Stim Therapy : A practical alternative to traditional E-Stim (TENS) treatments and demonstrates cumulative results.
- Therapeutic exercises for activities of daily living
- Life Skills Management
Speech and Language Pathology
Therapeutic treatment of impairments and disorders of speech, voice, language, communication and swallowing. Treatments address the cognitive problems that arise from brain injury or aging.
- Vital-Stim Therapy for patients with dysphagia: Vital-Stim is a proven treatment for the management of oropharyngeal dysphagia.
- Aural Rehab Programs for the hearing impaired.
- Cognitive and Language Issues